Software Engineer in DevOps – Payments / Banking
£45,000 to £120,000 + Bonuses + Benefits
SoCode has been given the pleasure of helping one of the leading global banks. This role will encompass building a brand-new payment platform and will need some of best Java Developers in London. This is quite easily one of the most exciting opportunities in the tech space and would be an amazing chance for you to bring you skill set to this new team.
You might be thinking large blue-chip banking company in London, very corporate. This team will be built from the ground up, with the environment being tailored to the development. You will be building a very bespoke payment platform using the most modern technologies. The Platform will be built in a completely cloud native way using AWS.
If you’re looking for greenfield development and chance to work to work for a global leader in banking this is your chance! If you have payment’s and banking experience that is very useful but what is key is that you have a modern tech stack.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
- Expert in Java development – Spring / SpringBoot
- Microservices experience
- AWS Cloud Deployment - Solid understanding of a cloud first environment
- Full Development Life cycle
- Start-up Mentality – Problem Solver
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.