Software Engineer - All Levels – FINTECH
£45,000 to £90,000 - depending on experience
North Cambridge - Full Remote during Covid - 2/3 days remote thereafter
A well established client of ours and one of the few fintech businesses in Cambridge are looking for bright developers to join an elite R+D team. Looking to revolutionise the banking industry, this global organisation is backed by some of the biggest names and are soon to be a key player in the world of banking. They are looking for exceptional software engineers upto a prinipal level to join.
This is a great opportunity to work on greenfield developments alongside some of the brightest minds in Cambridge, the culture is fantastic with a renowned management team and plenty of professional development. This role would suit an excpeitonally bright engineer looking to work on complex systems using modern technologies within an elite R+D team.
Candidates ideally will have experience in the following, however they are interested to see applications from anyone with experience in programming and exceptional academic qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial – Top 5 Russel Group Uni/ Ivy League
- Language Agnostic
- Skilled in at least 3 Commercial languages – Java, Kotlin, Python, C#, C++, Scala Ect.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Exposure to mobile development would be advantageous
- Good understanding continuous integration and cloud technologies
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.