We are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Test Developer for our rapidly growing client based in the Cambridge area.
As a well known and desirable name within their market our client is looking for the best candidate to join their already thriving team.
As a key part of the business you will need to hold:
- A degree in computer science or equivalent formal training.
- 5+ years’ experience validating and verifying software, with particular focus on testing of SDKs, APIs, and derived applications.
- Experience implementing SDK test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Excellent understanding and experience of Black-Box and White-Box testing techniques.
- Agile concepts and development e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, schedule-driven, collaborative environment developing and fostering partnerships with cross-functional teams.
- 'Self-starter' with strong self-initiative & drive, whilst being an excellent team player with the ability to work independently as the QA representative within a larger development team.
- Proven history of passion for assessing and improving quality (Proactive, Reactive, Cultural aspects).
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technical areas, with a ‘can do; will-do’ attitude.
A salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 is on offer depending on experience, plus an attractive benefits package.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation