SoCode are proud to be working alongside a highly successful, innovative printing technology company based the Cambridge area. Due to growth and success, our client has huge expansion plans and there is an opening for a passionate and technical Automation Engineer to join their R&D department.
This is a highly senior position within the business, you will responsible for leading the architecture of the automated test framework currently written in Python.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of technical knowledge, experience in testing complex systems or enterprise software – any embedded experience is a bonus, but this is not an essential requirement for the role.
- Experienced in creating automation frameworks from scratch
- Extensive experience in programming languages (Python, C++ or C)
- Strong and effective communication skills, leadership qualities preferable
- In-depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Passion for software testing
- Experience of mentoring teams with automation frameworks
Our client offers an excellent working environment, highly competitive salary package and great benefits. They are highly supportive of all their employees within the business and provide guidance and resources for indivuals to grow both personally and professionally.
If this is something of interest, please apply via advert or email email@example.com.