Senior Software Engineer – Python, Django - £50,000 – 80,000
SoCode are currently representing a longstanding client that develops software for mission critical work used by some of the biggest technology firms in the world. Their complex software is being used globally to solve challenging technical problems and they are looking for a full stack Django developer to join their exceptional team.
This role will have you working on a internal web application used by their global client base, it will involve working in an established, growing team alongside some extremely talented software professionals.
- Commercial experience developing code in Python.
- Commercial experience with Python web frameworks (Django, Flask, etc)
- Experience developing REST APIS.
- Salary from £50,000 - £70,000
- Stock options
- Matched pension
- Initially full remote, with some office presence required when things return to normal (50%)
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be in touch with all relevant candidates.