Data Engineer – All Levels
£70,000 to £120,000 + Bonus + Package
London – 2/3 days remote
We are partnered with a long-standing client, who is entrusting us to find top talent in London. They are a FinTech company who are looking to shake things up and stake a claim in the digital banking market. My client is a massive name in the FinTech space and are one of the most recognised names in the industry. They are looking for a highly skilled Engineers who ideally have some experience with greenfield development and has an interest in architecture.
They are looking for motivated Data Engineers who are looking to further their career. If you’re an engineer who wants to work on large scale greenfield work this role is really for you. The environment is fun and exciting but a challenging one, developers who join the business must have the aptitude to adapt and embrace challenges.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Professional experience working in an agile, dynamic and customer facing environment
- At least 2 years of recent hands-on professional experience (actively coding) working as a back-end software engineer or data engineer
- Extensive experience with using a JVM language (Java/Scala/Kotlin, preferably Java 8+) or extensive knowledge of Python
- Understanding of distributed systems and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of (distributed and non-distributed) data structures, caching concepts, CAP theorem
- Understanding of data streaming and messaging frameworks (Kafka, Spark Structured Streaming, Flink, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.