Senior Software Engineer (C++) – CAD / Graphics
£50000 to £59,000 depending on experience
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who is looking for a Senior developer. My client is a FS100 Business and is a major player in the oil and gas industry. They are looking for C++ developer who has experience in either CAD development or Graphics. They predominantly focus on the Industrial sector and continuously have a variety of work that will keep you challenged.
The company is based in Cambridge and is a real power house in their sector. They have recently partnered with another large company in Cambridge in the last few months. They are leading the way in their field and are looking for driven and motivated senior software engineer who is are looking to further their career.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject
- • 4– 5 years development experience using Microsoft development technologies including C#, C++
- Experience in CAD or Graphics / Rendering
- Experience with source control tools
- Team worker with proactive approach
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.