SoCode are working in partnership with an incredible, mature start-up who have recently opened the doors to their new offices in Central Cambridge. Having worked with this client for a number of years, it has been a pleasure to watch them grow and become the business that they are today.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior C# Software Engineer to build and implement functional applications, have influence within technical decisions and help the company to develop their existing product as well as redesigning and developing V2.
This means lots of job variety, exposure to technologies and greenfield projects where you can invent a solution of your own design!!
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Have input when it comes to tool selection and cloud services,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Communicate and build specifications based on customer requirements
- Provide professional levels of support to end users
Essential skills and experience required:
- C#, .NET CORE (or framework) development skill set,
- Experience / understanding of microservices architecture,
- Experience of cloud services (Azure would be preferred),
- MongoDB / NoSQL
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps,
- Experience building scalable development solutions.
If you feel that you are suitable for this role or know someone who is, please get in touch with Colt at SoCode or apply using the link below.