Python Developer – Globally Recognised Brand – Exceptional Benefits
We are currently working exclusively with a well-established organisation in Gateshead that are on the look out for a senior python developer.
This opportunity is perfect for a senior developer looking to step up their career and take some leadership responsibilities. This company have managed well during lockdown and been growing considerably. They are now undergoing a large digital transformation project and need experienced developers to assist with these greenfield projects.
With a great benefits package on offer and a generous salary, the ideal candidate will have experience in some of the following areas:
- Good experience on Linux environments
- Significant commercial experience developing software in Python 3
- Some experience of network engineering
Candidates can only be considered for this if they have strong experience developing software in Python and can demonstrate that in interview.
What can be expected:
- Salary of up to £50,000
- 22% pension contribution
- 28 days annual leave
- Annual salary review with £2,000 YoY guaranteed bonus
- Flexible / Remote working opportunities
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Season ticket loan
- Professional qualifications paid for, upskilling is incentivised
- Discounted for restaurants and gyms
- Career progression