SoCode are proud to be working with a Global leader in industrial printing – who serve the commercial printing sector by providing digital inkjet printers and control systems, which deliver solutions for a complete range of labelling and variable data printing applications.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a team of 9 members following an Agile methodology. This company is able to offer an enjoyable but stable working environment. You will be assisting with their full development life cycle within their Applications team.
What you will need:
- Essential experience: C#, .Net, WPF and MVVM
- Desirable experience: Angular and Typescript
- Delivering value to customers by designing, developing, testing, and reviewing software solutions at a sustainable pace.
- Contributing to the design and decisions of software architecture, such as suggesting new technologies and approaches.
- Actively collaborate with individuals and other teams to achieve our business objectives.
- Identify and contributing to improvement activities.
- Supporting people in developing themselves by teaching, mentoring, and coaching.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £65,000 per annum plus benefits with a flexible working approach. You will also receive the opportunity to grow, develop and progress within the team. If you are looking to join a company which is able to offer well-being, flexibility, progression, development and autonomy then this is the role for you.
If this is a role you or someone you know may be interested in, please get in touch!