Senior Software Engineer (Java)
£55,000 to £70,000 depending on experience
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. Even in these very uncertain times this company is looking to move forward and carry on growing. They are a growing company who have gone from strength to strength. They have become a market leader in their area of expertise. The biggest selling point for this role is the team, even if you have 25 years’ experience in Java you will be learning from this team.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
- Expert in Java development
- Use of Modern frameworks like Spring
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Exposure to working in a DevOps environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.