Software Developer – Language Agnostic – FinTech – (Java, Kotlin, Rust)
£70,000 to £120,000 - depending on experience
North Cambridge – Can offer full remote
We are partnered with a long-standing client, who is entrusting us to find top talent in Cambridge. Even in these very uncertain times this company is looking to move forward and carry on growing. They are a FinTech company who are looking to shake things up and stake a claim in the ‘Non High Street Bank’ market. The company is back by some of the biggest names and are looking to be a key player in the world of banking. They are looking for a highly skilled developers who ideally have some experience with greenfield development and has an interest in architecture.
They are looking for motivated software developers who are looking to further their career as this role could evolve into a tech lead position. If your a developer who wants to work on large scale greenfield development this role is really for you. The environment is fun and exciting but a challenging one, developers who join the business must have the aptitude to adapt and embrace challenges autonomously.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial – Top 5 Russel Group Uni – OxBridge (Preferably)
- Language Agnostic –
- Skilled in at least 3 Commercial languages – Java, Kotlin,Rust,Python, C#, C++, Scala Ect.
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Exposure to mobile development would be advantageous
- Good understanding continuous integration and cloud technologies
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.