Staff Software Engineer (C++)
£60,000 to £80,000 depending on experience
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. Even in these very uncertain times this company is looking to move forward and carry on growing. They are a very innovative company working on mainly greenfield projects. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with design and development. The company are looking for a multifaceted developer who can work at a very low level to all the way up the stack.
The company is based in Cambridge and is a real powerhouse in their sector. They are leading the way in their field and are looking for driven and motivated software engineer who is are looking to further their career. Candidates who join this company seem to stay here for years as the culture and environment are really second to none.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
- Expert in C++ development
- Experienced working with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Comfortable working in an embedded environment.
- Background in High Performance Networking Applications
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Good understanding of Network Protocols and Networking
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.