SoCode is proud to be working in partnership with a revolutionary technology firm in Cambridge who works at the cutting edge of technology.
Due to their exciting growth, our client is looking for a Senior IC Design Engineer to augment their existing IC design team to design and implement innovative products.
As a Senior IC Design Engineer, key responsibilities will include:
- Many or all aspects of the design process from specification and architecture through RTL design of modules, functional verification, synthesis and timing closure, to silicon validation
- Definition and development of architecture both at IP and system level
A proven track record of multiple successful ASIC development cycles and experience of FPGA prototyping is a must!
Any of the following skills & experience are also preferred:
- Network on Chip (NoC)
- System on Chip (SoC) design / integration (40nm & below)
- Low power design / UPF / Multi power domain
- USB / DisplayPort
- Use of Python
- Video encoder techniques
- ARC CPU experience
- Sign off check experience – LINT, SVA, Spyglass tools, Synthesis and constraints
- RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- Integrating external IP
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Bonus, share options, pension scheme, flexible working and much more!
Please apply today to Shannen Talbot (Shannen@socode.co.uk / 01223 620870) to discuss the role and client in more detail
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us.