SoCode has partnered with a new and heavily invested healthcare platform. This company is using the very latest technology to give patients rapid access to trusted healthcare advice and personal treatment plans design for patients by professionals. This company are partnered with the NHS and AXA Healthcare and are also looking to expand this throughout 2021. They are 50 employees in size with a development team of 8 people but with a recently appointed CTO this is soon to be closer to 20 people.
This company is looking for a Senior React developer to join their team. You will sit directly under the CTO and alongside the senior back-end developer. Your role will be to work closely with the CTO and the front-end development team to make decisions on the overall front-end architecture and to mentor and grow others within the team. As this teams doubles in size over the next year this role will transform into a lead role and it will be your responsibility to lead the entire front-end team.
- Researching and developing new features
- Implementing the best tools and methodologies in the front-end team
- Mentoring and supporting junior developers
- Stand-ups and sprint planning
- Working closely with QA to ensure that issues are quickly understood
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other “STEM” subject
- Proven experience of using React commercially
- Good ability to work remotely
- Knowledge of AWS
- Willingness to progress into a lead role
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future and you tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. We will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation upon successfully finding them a new position.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Charles Swift at SoCode by submitting your CV to email@example.com