Senior Payments Operations Analyst (SWIFT) – London - £30,000 - £35,000
An opportunity has come up with one of SoCodes prestigious clients in Central London. This is a chance to make a name for yourself within the financial industry and add value to a business that is at an early stage of development.
Our client currently requires support within the operations function and are looking for subject matter experts within the world of SWIFT payments. You will pass your knowledge onto this company and its employees whilst helping them to implement changes and make improvements to processes where necessary.
This role offers masses of opportunity with regards to career progression and training.
- Ensure that all payments that fail the STP are authorised within the deadlines (CHAPS, Faster Payments, BACS etc.)
- Be the point of escalation for customer related queries related to payments
- Provide subject matter knowledge with regards to SWIFT,
- Build relationships with customers and existing payment schemes, enduring service level is exceptional,
- Payments processing experience, specifically with SWIFT,
- Experience dealing with commercial and corporate customers,
- Previous experience within an operations team within Banking,
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Banking, specifically corporate & commercial.
Our client can conduct interviews on short notice for this requirement and are keen to start meeting people immediately. If you know anyone that would be interested in this role then feel free to get in touch as SoCode offer a fantastic referral fee.