SoCode are sourcing a highly skilled Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to work for our market leading client, a designer and manufacturer of handheld industrial electronic equipment.
This is a varied role covering two different key design areas.
First is the mechanical design of the hand held industrial electronic equipment itself.
Second is the design of a wide range of specialist production equipment to be used in manufacture. Ranging from assembly aids, jigs and fixtures, through to test equipment such as bed of nails enclosures, automated test equipment boards, and much more.
As such we are looking for a highly skilled mechanical design engineer, who can work closely with a number of teams ranging from electronic engineers, through to production engineers.
Requirements for application:
- Must have used Pro Engineer / Creo
- Senior experience on 3D CAD
- Mechanical design of industrial grade portable products
- Experienced in design of production/test equipment
- Preparation of technical documentation, including specifications
- Mechanical design for electronics products
- Injection moulding
- Sheet metal
Interviews are available immediately, and immediate starts is available for the right candidate, although we are of course happy to wait for notice periods to be completed.
Excellent referally bonuses are available, so please put anyone you know in touch if they may be suitable.