Senior Mechanical Design Engineer | Electrical Manufacturing | £60-70k | Cambridge
As an international company, these guys design and build precision motion control products that solve challenges for technology-driven original equipment manufacturers.Their encoders, motors, servo drives, air bearing spindles, and mechatronic sub-systems enable engineers to solve complex design challenges With a large proportion of their customers in healthcare and manufacturing, their clients rely on them to develop first class solutions.
You will join a multidisciplinary design team working on new product development. You will be involved in the complete design life cycle from concept through to design, validation and final release into full production. The ideal candidate would possess knowledge of several different manufacturing processes and be able to translate requirements into mechanical design data suitable for manufacture.
This role will be a full-time permanent position offering £60-70,000 plus great benefits
Key Skills Needed
- Extensive experience producing manufacturing 2D drawings containing Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance
- Working to specifications to BS8888: 2017 would be extremely desirable
- SolidWorks modelling experience
- Experience of product development and transfer of new products into manufacturing
- Aerospace and/or medical industry experience would be desirable
Call to Action
So, if you like the ad, or you’d at least like to know some more, what’s next? You have 3 options….
Number 1: Click the little apply button (don’t worry, we’ll discuss before your CV or application goes anywhere)
Number 2: Email me directly on email@example.com
Number 3: You can find me on LinkedIn (Louis Plevin), trust me there’s not many people with the surname Plevin