Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Computer Vision
SoCode have recently partnered exclusively with a disruptive start up looking to build an R+D team in central Cambridge. After receiving significant funding this company are looking to go through a huge ramp up stage aiming to grow the team by 60 people in 2021.
This organisation is using AI to completely redefine the way we engage with media and has had huge traction since conception nearly 3 years ago. They are looking for a Senior Machine learning engineer with experience in image/video processing and computer vision to play a pivotal role in development of their core product as they continue to grow into 2021.
This opportunity will have you:
- Researching and implementing appropriate ML algorithms and tools for their core product.
- Developing machine learning applications
- Extending ML libraries and frameworks
- Communicating ML requirements to architects and software teams
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Designing appropriate ML systems
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths or Similar
- Proven experience as a machine learning engineer or in similar AI related role
- A deep, solid understanding of data structures, modelling, architecture etc
- Strong understanding of probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code (Python, Java, C++)
- Good understanding of ML frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras or PyTorch)
- Good knowledge of ML frameworks and libraries
- Proficiency with video and image processing frameworks and techniques
What they offer:
- Up to £80,000
- Holiday (25 days + bank holidays)
- Flexible working (Remote for the duration of COVID, 2 days a week working from central Cambridge offices thereafter)
- Health Insurance (Private)
- Life Assurance (X6)
- Income Protection
- Share Options
SoCode is representing this client exclusively as part of a recruitment campaign, more specific information will be provided to relevant candidates upon submission.
Please apply to be considered for this opportunity.