Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Fully Remote, occassional travel to Cambridge prefered - Advanced Deep Learning
£65,000 - £85,000 + extensive benefits
An extremely successful partner of ours have recently released a requirement for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, to join an established team of ML engineers working on deep learning algorithms for industry leading software that is helping improve lives across the globe. This business has benefited from exponential growth over the last couple of years and are widely regarded as the best in the industry, setting the absolute gold standard for advanced deep learning software.
This role sits in the core Machine Learning team working alongside some of the brightest minds in the country. Machine learning is at the forefront of everything they do, currently they have over 50 ML engineers and data scientists working on improving their core technology, this is growing year on year. This is an opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded Cambridge Tech companies, working in an established team at the forefront of deep learning research.
*This role would suit an exceptional software engineer with strong ML experience that would like to move into a more machine learning focussed position. *
- Experience developing applications
- Experience programming with Python, Java or similar
- Good knowledge of databases
- Understanding of data processing requirements for ML algorithms
- Previous experience training and deploying ML algorithms
- Experience with Linux environments
- STEM Degree from a leading university with any further qualifications being a bonus
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Understanding with performance testing and profiling
What is on offer:
- £65K - £85K salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Extensive benefits including a share scheme, private medical insurance, and many other benefits
This opportunity is being represented exclusively by SoCode Recruitment; a trusted recruitment partner based in Cambridge UK. All applications will be considered and detailed information on the opportunity will be disclosed in a confidential call with a specialist consultant.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply through this page or email: email@example.com