SoCode is working in partnership with an exciting software company in Cambridge who despite being an important segment of a global company, the team emphasises interesting projects, people-focused culture and a collaborative mindset. This gives the feel and excitement of working for an established start-up whilst still being part of a global and highly successful global organisation.
- Building and maintaining web UI and shared components
- Developing server components and web applications
- Supporting the transition of on-premise applications to the cloud
- Developing web API’s
- Evolving the architecture to support new features
The following experience and knowledge are essential:
- Experience of building web applications
- C# programming experience with a strong knowledge of .Net
- Strong focus on code quality and unit testing
- Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns
Previous experience in cloud platforms and modern web authentication is desirable but not essential, along with experience in REST services, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
Salary, benefits and working hours:
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, along with flexible working hours around 10 am – 4 pm, plus a unique and highly competitive benefits package that includes free lunch, bonus scheme, private healthcare/ dental care, and much, much more!
To learn more about this company or to apply please contact Scott on 01223 656 729 or email Scott@socode.co.uk
Alternatively, if this is not of interest right now, but you know somebody who might be interested please do share this as we have a very attractive referral scheme for anybody you refer to us.