SoCode is working with a highly successful software company based in Cambridge with software used by hundreds of millions of people around the world and some phenomenal partners of Industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join their team, improving remote access products for Enterprise, Professional and Home users.
The role will be involved in all aspects of development, creating elegant designs, effective code and secure solutions that solve real customer problems faced by millions. As a Senior Software Engineer you’ll be working on more open-ended or ambitious projects, expected to deliver high-quality solutions that demonstrate a understanding and appreciation of business goals and priorities. Alongside this, taking on leading and coordinating roles for specific features and sharing your experience with the team.
The right candidate will:
- Understand the architectural needs of complex large-scale systems, particularly built on a microservices model.
- Have strong Java (J2SE) development skills, and be familiar with asynchronous / event-driven programming models.
- Have experience with Spring, Lombok
- Be able to write automated tests in Python
- Integration with AWS services would be a bonus
- Experience with networking technologies and security principles
- Go development
- The ability to use either of macOS / Windows / Linux platform knowledge
- mobile - Flutter, Kotlin, Objective-C / Swift
- docker, Terraform
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.