Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Banking / Payments
£100,000 to £150,000 depending on experience
SoCode have been given the privilege to help recruit for one of the worlds largest banks. This role will encompass building a brand-new payment platform and will need some of best Java Developers in London.
You might be thinking large blue-chip banking company in London, very corporate. This team will be built from the ground up, with the environment being tailored to the development. You will be building a very bespoke payment platform using the most modern technologies. This really is an opportunity to get a heavy weight in the world of banking on your CV.
If you’re looking for greenfield development and chance to work to work for a global leader in banking this is your chance!
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
- Expert in Java development
- Microservices experience
- AWS Cloud Deployment - Solid understanding of a cloud first environment
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Have exposure to architecture or worked on greenfield projects
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.