SoCode has partnered with a revolutionary startup which has developed a next-generation platform and has partnered with 300 of the top worldwide brands. Due to their growth from a £500k turnover company in 2017 to a £30 million turnover in 2018, they’re looking to double their headcount in 2019 to 40 employees. Their priority is to hire a Senior 3rd Line Engineer to support their AWS and Linux infrastructure. This role will be to scrutinise and improve security while providing additional duties in CI / CD, Docker, and configuration management tools such as Ansible.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements
- Responsible for management, maintenance, and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Monitor service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customer and business stakeholder requirements
- Cater to doing infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of a project
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
This is a start-up environment which means they’re still building their benefits package around the needs or recommendations from employees.
- A salary between £45,000 to £55,000
- Remote working on occasion
- A beautiful office on Cambridge Science park
- Highly competitive Share options within the company
- 25 days annual leave + 8 BH