Senior IC Design Engineer- Cambridge- Permanent- £45000-£75000
One of our longest standing clients is continuing to grow the size of their technical teams following the continued success of the business. Based in the north of Cambridge, they are a market leader in their field employing some of the best minds in technology across their software/embedded, hardware and electronics teams.
One of the growth hires they are looking to make is within IC Design and Verification. They need a. experienced IC Design Engineer to augment their existing IC design team to design and implement innovative network display products. The role will involve all aspects of the design process from specification and architecture through RTL design of modules, functional verification, synthesis and timing closure, to silicon validation.
Importantly, the successful applicant will have a strong background in ASIC development cycles and experience of FPGA prototyping.
- Network on Chip (NoC)
- System on Chip (SoC) design / integration (40nm & below)
- Low power design / UPF / Multi power domain
- USB / DisplayPort
- Use of Python
- Video encoder techniques
- ARC CPU experience
- Sign off check experience – LINT, SVA, Spyglass tools, Synthesis and constraints
- RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- Integrating external IP
- STA – Usage of the Primetime tool
- Previous experience of successful tapeouts, particularly at lower geometries i.e 12nm and below
- Synthesis (ideally mentioning DC/Design Compiler/Synopsys toolset)
- Scripting ability / automation
- Constraint generation/debug (SDC)
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please send your CV to nick'socode.co.uk