Principal Engineer – Java / AWS
£90,000 to £120,000 depending on experience
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who is looking for a Principal Engineer. The role would be working for a global leader within banking and finance. This role is a unique opportunity to help create the next retail bank and carry on the evolution of digital banks. My client is looking for highly skilled end to end engineers to help build this new platform. If you’re looking at doing something highly scalable and challenging this is the project for you.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
- Expert in Java development
- Microservices experience
- AWS Cloud Deployment - Solid understanding of a cloud first environment
- Full Development Life cycle – Design, Develop and Deploy
- Start-up Mentality – Problem Solver
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.