SoCode is proud to be working alongside a multi-national software organisation based locally in Cambridge. Due to huge amounts of growth, our client is looking to bring in an experienced Front-End Developer to join their team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, established company who provide software solutions to some of the world’s most prestigious organisations. Part of a small agile development team you will be working alongside product owners, testers and UX specialists.
Collaborating with the UI/UX team you will deliver intuitive user experiences to support a growing portfolio of products and develop a component library. As well as liaising with the architect to ensure components integrate into architecture strategy, as well as working with development teams across the globe.
With support and guidance, you will be responsible for taking point on handling feature requests it is essential you can work autonomously and independently under minimal supervision.
As the Senior Front-End Web Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Build a multi-device, touch-enabled Angular Component Library and theming based on UX specifications
- Define best practices/patterns for Web Application Development using Angular
- Ensure code quality through review and pull requests
- Analyse feature requests and code contributed by product teams
- Document Component Library use
- Design behaviour of components using UX best practices
To be successful, you will possess the following skills & experience:
- Angular, Angular Material
- Angular Component Library Development
- HTML, SCSS, Typescript
- Git, NPM
- UX best practices including Material Design
- Understanding of UI/UX in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools; familiarity with graphic design elements and design tools
Our client understands the importance of work-life balance so offers a very flexible working environment. They also offer excellent benefits, an opportunity to work on an interesting technology stack and endless training/development opportunities.
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme, 6% pension scheme and more
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email Shannen at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find this opportunity interesting but perhaps not for you, please do share it with friends and family who may be interested, as we have a very generous referral scheme.