Senior Embedded Software Engineer| Digital Audio| £45-£65k | Cambridge
SoCode has a unique opportunity to be a part of the world’s leading supplier of audio solutions. After their best year to date, they are looking to expand the team and continue to dominate.
We are searching for a talented Senior Embedded Engineers to join our Software Development Team and demonstrate their skills within hardware/embedded software integration, Engineering.
- 5 + years’ experience programming C/C++ in an Embedded Environment
- A 2:1 degree or better in a Numerate/Computer science related subject
- Knowledge of Real-time operating systems based on Embedded Microprocessors
- Testing Units frameworks in an Embedded environment
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience working on bare metal based embedded devices
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of DAB or connected audio technologies
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring the provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.