Senior Embedded Software Engineer
£45,000 to £65,000 depending on experience.
Do you want to work for an award-winning tech company as they continue to be a world leader in their field? Does the prospect of collaborating with high performing engineers in a dynamic fast paced environment working on a globally successful, and environmentally friendly, product sound appealing?
One of our long-standing clients have presented a unique opportunity to join their team based in Cambridge. The role will allow you to be heavily involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle and work closely with cross-functional teams.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or numerate subject
• Developing Real-Time Embedded Products in C
• Experience with RTOS based embedded microprocessors
• Knowledge with Bare Metal based embedded microprocessors
Desirable but not essential:
• Understanding of Python for numerous purposes
• Yocto distribution on embedded Linux
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.