Senior Embedded Software Engineer- Permanent- Cambridge- £55k-£70k
SoCode has once again partnered with an industry leading software consulting and product client specialising in analytics and monitoring technology for multiple industries.
Given the early success of the business and the growth plans the company is still pushing forward, they are now looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their team working on their core product offering. The successful individual must be a passionate technologist with strong skills in Embedded Engineering. They must also be up for the challenge of working with some of the worlds most recogniseable technology companies, working on different projects' full development life cycle.
- Experience with C development ideally in highly constrained environments
- RTOS Experience
- Programmed multi-threaded and/or multi-core systems
- Knowledge of modern CPU architectures
- Bare-metal programming
- Device driver development
- On-Chip debugging experience
- TDD principles
- MISRA C coding guidelines or other
If you are interested in this poisition or would like to know more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org