At SoCode we're working with a highly presigious client who specialise in the design of high spec video and data equipment. This is a Senior level role that will see you involved across the full spectrum of electronic engineering, from customer requirement capture, through to design and development.
You will be a highly skilled and creative electronic engineer who can come up with new ideas, and proactively implement them in either analogue or digital electronics. If you have experience of both, that would be great, but due to the skillsets in the current team we are able to consider people from either background.
This role would suit a skilled engineer, who wants to work in a highly skilled team on new high tech products that are utilised in the real world.
Requirements for application:
- Electronic / electrical biased engineering degree
- Highly experienced in digital or analogue design
- Ability to create complex designs
- EMC or RFI design / test experience
- Experience in both digital and analogue (including FPGA / HDL / VHDL or Verilog)
- Automotive interfaces (such as CAN, FLEXRAY or LIN)
- Design for manufacture
- Thermal rating analysis
- Design tolerance analysis
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Sheridan Halls, or apply here and we will get in contact.
We pride ourselves on our referral scheme, and as such if you know of anyone else who would be interested by this role, let them know and we will happily give you a referral bonus on successful placement.