Senior C++ Software Engineer
Our client is developing cutting-edge AI solutions for next generation drones, robots and autonomous vehicles. They have significant funding from global investors and are leading the way in a high growth industry. This is an opportunity to make a real difference on challenging algorithmic & software projects.
Role: Senior C++ Software Engineer
Salary: £75k - £95K + Equity & Benefits
Location: Central London
This role will appeal to an experienced Senior C++ Software Engineer/Architect, with a desire to work in computer vision and robot perception. You will be developing software in the areas of computer vision & spatial AI, implementing sophisticated algorithms on computationally limited platforms.
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional C++ programmer,
- Experience in software design, development & optimisation,
- Comfortable working with Linux,
- Experience in either embedded real-time image processing, computer vision, machine learning, computer graphics or robotics applications,
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, agile, start-up environment.
- Previous research experience,
- Project management or team management experience,
- OpenCV, Eigen, Ceres
SoCode are leading technology recruiters, with a focus on the London and Cambridge markets. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews can be conducted at short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus, so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity.
Keywords – C++, Linux, AI, Developer, Architect, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Robots, Drones