SoCode are working exclusively with one of Cambirdge's leading employers - a well known Technology company who are looking to expand their Software Engineering function with the addition of 2 Experienced C++ Software Engineers.
Ideally you'll come from an Embedded Systems background and have a strong capability and passion for problem solving and hands on C++ programming.
The company enjoys a relaxed and autonomous culture, staff turnover is notorisouly low and the teams enjoy a lively social / work / life balance.
Our client is a market leading in what they do and these roles have come via continued sales success and customer demand.
We're keen to speak to candidates with the following skillset:
- Commercial C++ experience (3+ years)
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio / Eclipse toolchains
- Development for Microsoft Windows / Embedded Linux
- Appreciation of coding styles and high level object orientated design
- Comfortable with thread safe and parallel architectures
We will be interviewing over the next 2 weeks (via MS Teams) successful candidates can start immediately (remotely).
To apply or for more information please forward your CV and we'll be in touch.