Senior Applied Researcher (Computer vision)- London- up to £80k
My industry leading client, based in the heart of London, are looking to strengthen their Applied Research function by adding a Senior Applied Researcher to their already successful team. The successful applicant will have commercial experience including experience of leading research projects and/or people as well as tested programming experience. This candidate will work closely with the CTO and Head of Applied Research to drive the various research projects, lead less experienced indivduals and share their expertise in Computer Vision and programming.
My client is widely recognised as a leader in the field of Computer Vision, providing multiple industries with various CV orientated solutions to a multitude of problems. They operate in an 'academic' way, allowing researchers to publish their work, collaborate internally and externally as well as representing the company at various conferences and events across Europe.
- Commerical experience working as an Applied Researcher
- PhD or MSc educated in a relevant subject
- Computer Vision experience
- Strong experience programming in either C++ or Python
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
Nice To Haves:
- Action/Object recognition experience
- Experience leading projects/teams in a commercial environment
- Ability to work individually or as part of a collaborative team
If you are interested in this role or want to know more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org