Robotics Researcher – Kinematics
£30,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience
Long Eaton – (Onsite 1 day per week)
SoCode have teamed up with a cutting-edge start-up UK limited Surgical Device Company. The company’s main goal is to reduce cost but also improve safety and quality of medical equipment. The goal is to be a competitor with the market leaders of advance visualisation and invasive surgical devices.
- Minimum of a first class or upper second class Masters degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience in designing and building electromechanical devices equipment.
- Knowledgeable in writing real-time C/C++ for microcontrollers.
- Demonstrable understanding of designing digital and analogue electronic circuits.
- CAD Experience with a good manufacturing process understanding.
- Hands-on prototyping methods and 3D printing experience.
- Kinematics practice with a strong level of mathematical understanding.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring the provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.