SoCode are proud to be working in partnership with a technology firm in Cambridge who are developing leading edge optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communication networks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of company that is the largest R&D organisation in the world with research centres around the globe. With a further £3bn of investment committed to the UK over the next 5 years.
The opportunity has arisen for a RF Systems Engineer, this position would suit a graduate or post graduate within Physics, Maths, Chemistry or Engineering. Along with familiarity in Programming C or C++
As the RF Systems Engineer, key responsibilities will include:
- Designing algorithms to calibrate a complex system on chip (SoC) radio
- Writing C code to implement those algorithms efficiently on that SoC
- Contribute to the characterization of the performance of the radio system using MATLAB or Python scripts
- Create models that allow us to understand the measured radio system behavior
The following experience is desirable but not essential:
- Experience with MATLAB and Python
- Exposure to the fundamental architecture of radio receivers and transmitters
Benefits: Career progression, competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, training/development, onsite parking, gym membership, company rewards and more!
Hours: Flexible working hours
If you find this opportunity interesting but perhaps not for you, please do share it with others who may be interested.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org