RF Engineer - Circiots/Design/Transmitters/Schematics
Position: RF Engineer - Circiots/Design/Transmitters/Schematics
SoCode have an exciting opportunity for a Mid - Principal RF Engineer to become part of a thrilling Start up based in Cambridge, You will be working on new cutting edge technologu that has not yet made its way to the market.
RF Engineer - Circiots/Design/Transmitters/Schematics Responsibilities:
- Design and develop of high performance transmitters (RF circuits containing mixers, switches, RFamplifiers, transmitters, detectors, phase control, etc)
- Full life cycle of RF hardware development including design, component selection, schematic capture, PCB design and BOM creation.
- Test and debug.
- Design mixed signal and RF modules.
- Perform measurements and characterization of components.
- Tests for circuits and complete transmitter chain.
- Create detailed RF test plans.
What this offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus
- Collaborative working environment
- Exciting new technologies
- Start up envirnoment
RF Engineer - Circiots/Design/Transmitters/Schematics for Applicants:
- A relevant degree from a top University
- RF Design
- Analogue design
- Digital design
- Hardware Debugging
- Transmitter Design
- Mixed Signal Design
- RF Modules
If you have RF Development experience and would like to apply for an RF Development experience opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – RF Development/PA/3G/4G/GPS/WiFi/Design/Matlab/Bluetooth/ESD/EMC/Junior/Senior/Principal/Consuiltant