RF Developer – PA/Design
Position: RF Developer – PA/Design
SoCode have an exciting opportunity for an experienced RF Developer to become part of a world leading company in Cambridge and extend the boundaries of Technology. You will have full envolvement in the lifecycle of future products and new technologies development from concept and prototype stages. You will be working on complete subsystems, as well as help in other areas of the electronics team.
RF Developer – PA/Design Responsibilities:
- Technical design
- Linear RF
- Integration of PA and transmitter into radio (software, mechanical, power supply).
- PA design.
- Resolution of design and integration issues.
- Support design, testing and troubleshooting..
- Technical support to end customers.
What this offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus
- Collaborative working environment
- Exciting new technologies
- Work in a fantastic office
RF Developer – PA/Design for Applicants:
- Discrete linear PA design
- Transmitter chain design
- RF design
- Analogue design
- Handset design
- RF simulation tools for linear and non-linear simulation
- 3G/4G design
- GPS/WiFi/Bluetooth design
- Receiver design
- Design for EMC/ESD
If you have RF Development experience and would like to apply for an RF Development experience opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – RF Development/PA/3G/4G/GPS/WiFi/Design/Matlab/Bluetooth/ESD/EMC/Discrete/Radio