Research Scientist (Spoken Language Processing)- Permanent- £80k-£120k
My global reaching client are continuing to build an AI team in their UK office focussed on enhancing the way they connect to their customers.
They are now looking for a Research Engineer with a strong background in Spoken Language Processing for a variety of AI based projects they are working on. This is an opportunity for anyone immersed in this area to begin leading teams and projects whilst dictating where the work will head. Successful candidates will be constantly contributing to this area of research and will have a genuine enthusiasm for Spoken Language Processing whilst also holding a PhD with multiple publications.
- Design and develop applications on speech recognition/synthesis
- Publish research work at speech and language conferences, such as ICASSP, Interspeech, ASRU, SLT, ACL, EMNLP, COLING;
- Prototype hardware/software solutions for speech and language applications;
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a focus on speech and language processing;
- Constantly contributing to this research matter whilst being published in ICASSP, ACL, TASLP, CL, or machine learning related such as ICML, NIPS, AAAI;
- Research experience in one or more areas of speech and language processing,
- Experience with the speech toolkits such as HTK or Kaldi and general deep learning framework experience in TensorFlow or PyTorch;
- Academic or industrial expertise (post PhD >5 years) in one or more related areas;
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org