Research Scientist (Robotics)- Permanent- £80k-£120k Basic
My global reaching client are continuing to build an AI team in their UK office focussed on enhancing the way they connect to their customers.
They are now looking for a Research Engineer with a strong background in Robotics for various functions from autonomous vehicles to social robots. This is an opportunity for anyone immersed in this area to begin leading teams and projects whilst dictating where the work will head. Successful candidates will be constantly contributing to this area of research and will have a genuine enthusiasm for robotics whilst also holding a PhD with multiple publications.
- Work towards the design and development of sophisticated applications on robotics
- Publish research work at conferences/journals: TAROS, Humanoids, RoboSoft, ICRA, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, or general AI conferences such as ICML, NIPS, AAAI etc.;
- Prototype hardware/software solutions for robotic applications;
- PhD in Automatic Control, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a focus on robotics;
- Publication records on robotics in preferred journals and conferences, such as TAROS and IEEE Transactions on Robotics;
- Knowledge in programming language or electronic circuits;
- Academic or industrial expertise (post PhD >5 years) in one or more related areas;
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com