Research Engineer – (Python, TensorFlow/Pytorch) – upto £70K depending on experience.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Location: Cambridge, flexible working in terms of days spent in or away from the office.
Are you a Research Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want full ownership of your own work and the ability to be autonomous? Or do you want to contribute to a ground-breaking product that has endless capabilities into providing the next level of security for consumers all over the world?
One of our clients are offering an outstanding opportunity to work in a dynamic setting in addition to using cutting-edge innovative tools that will enable you to expand your repertoire. This is a chance to join an already well-developed R&D firm at a pivotal point in their growth and an opportunity to work on a commercially viable, research led product with a remarkable application.
My client is seeking talented Research Engineers to join their growing team and be involved in a state-of-the-art project that will be launching soon.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a solid understanding of application and innovation with machine learning, including deep learning in relation to real world scenarios
- Experience scripting, programming and writing prototype algorithms
- Be able to foresee solutions for machine learning and deliver on specifications from the users experience
- PhD or a Master’s degree in a stem subject with 2 years relevant experience
Desirable but not essential requirements:
- Have a keen interest in deep learning solutions for digital signal processing
- Experience with transferring and integrating machine learning solutions into product operation
- Ability to communicate deep tech to less technical colleagues
If you are interested in applying for this role please email Matt@SoCode.co.uk
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.