Our client, who are based in Cambridge are seeking an experienced and professional QA Automation Tester to join their team.
Our client is a well-established and continually growing FCA regulated FinTech company that are on the forefront of electronic payment systems. They are currently looking to secure a QA Automation Tester to join and help expand their team of testers who support the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet their customers’ needs.
As a QA Automation Tester, you will be engaging with hands-on testing of the client’s products and you will also be responsible for designing and implementing highly automated performance, regression, functional and security testing suites that will run within a delivery, integration and agile environment.
The role is based in their newly renovated office just on the outskirts of Cambridge (3 miles from the city centre) and provides free parking and ample public transport links for the office.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Experience in Performance testing and performance test tools (LoadRunner, Visual Studio OR JMeter).
- Highly skilled in Functional, non-functional and integration testing using manual and automated techniques.
- Able to read and write in one of the following programming languages: C#, Java OR C.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in testing Cloud-hosted environments and web applications.
The salary for the role is between £35,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience and it will Including a generous benefits package consisting of a performance bonus, 25 holiday days, a flexible working week, private medical, generous pension contribution and more.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking or a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. if we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.