Full Stack Developer –- (Python Django/Flask) – Start Up
£400 to £450 a day depending on experience
We are currently partnered with a client, who is one of the most attractive companies to work for in the whole of the Cambridge area. They are known for their market leading technology in creating a payment platform that is being used by some of the giants inside the UK. They are a startup with an incredible amount of funding for a start-up. They are looking for a contractor on a long-term basis so the contract would be for a minimum of a year. They have already outgrown their first office and have had to move to a larger office.
My Client is looking for a strong Python Django developer who can come in and hit the ground running. They are looking for a contractor to come in and do a minimum of a year. It’s a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract working for a really exciting start-up in Cambridge.
● You are an accomplished Python developer
● Strong background of creating and using Web APIs.
● You have mastered at least one web application framework such as Flask, Django or another mainstream framework.
● Good knowledge of HTML, JS and CSS and Linux is necessary
● Experience of working with a relational database and preferably knowledge of one ORM like, for example, SqlAlchemy.
● Working in an Agile environment.
Nice to haves:
● Familiarity with Flask is strongly desired but not a requirement.
● Familiarity with Vue
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.