SoCode are pleased to be working with a working with a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight. Their teams enable their clients to use their data to unlock new value.
As Project Manager you will work with multi-disciplinary, highly skilled teams on one or more agile projects running under the SAFe methodology, to deliver the next generation cloud-based Platform for our client’s suite of Industrial Engineering products.
In this role you will:
• Coordinate closely with Product Owners, Managers and team members to plan and deliver projects against a roadmap
• Implement best-practice tools and processes
• Manage the execution in terms of planned and unplanned changes, risks and issues to ensure rapid delivery and greater predictability
• Co-ordinate internal and external stakeholder involvement to keep them apprised of progress and address their needs, embracing all feedback as an opportunity to increase the quality of the overall deliverable and engage positively in debate
• Proficiently perform the role of a Scrum Master as needed, ensuring Scrum practices are followed, along with generating Scrum metrics and reporting to keep the team running effectively.
• Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – manage shifts in priorities and prioritise the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
• Work and co-ordinate with other teams such as Cloud DevOps and Global Customer Support
• Possess excellent communication and presentation skills across a variety of audience
To be successful in this role you will need to be.
• A highly motivated person with the ability to self-manage that is passionate about collaborating with others to drive results and can motivate others to do the same to improve the organization
• A team player who is open-minded, proactive and process driven
• Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods and tools, delivering digital projects and balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, able to convey information clearly and concisely with a high attention to detail
• Maintains and develops relevant industry knowledge.
For more information on this position please feel free to reach out to me on the contact details below.