SoCode is proud to be representing a fantastic global company in the telecommunications sector. Based in Cambridge and reporting to the Head of Project management, the successful candidate will have a track record of end-to-end delivery of projects in a similar sector. Strong preference will be given to applicants with a technical background.
- Ensure all aspects of Product development projects are delivered effectively.
- Reporting in to all levels of the business to ensure on time and schedule, from Project teams to Senior stakeholders.
- Be able to take a product from initial design to implementation, and production.
- Maintain the current high standards of the company, an eye for increasing efficiency and quality would be a bonus.
- Working closely with other product managers and technical leads to ensure budget and quality requirements are met.
- Take new products to the global market.
- Strong track record in delivery of complex product, from start to high volume production, on time and to budget.
- A problem solver who can think outside the box to create practical solutions to any problems that arise.
- Preference for formal management training – such as Prince2, PMP or equivalent.
- Communication skills must be exceptional throughout to ensure all parties involved are working to the same goals.
- Experience in new Product development is strongly preferred (digital and analogue).
If you are interested, respond to this application and we will be in touch with all relevant candidates.