Our client is a risk insurance agency that are making waves and disrupting a 100 year old archaic market. They use NLP and other Machine Learning techniques in order to build an intelligent platform that is able to give bespoke information in real time. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something that nobody else is doing and that is set to change the insurance market forever. This vibrant organisation are looking for a hands-on Project Manager to join their growing centralised projects team. This role will have a heavy focus on supporting a transition with an actuarial sciences business, as well as running exciting projects for other group divisions.
Your role as the Project Manager will include;
- End-to-end management of internal projects to deliver actuarial services within the Group to the MGA divisions.
- End-to-end management of external projects to deliver actuarial services for the external MGA clients
- Facilitation of workshops, meetings and presentations with external client underwriters, actuaries and project teams
- Delivery of internal Operations projects
- Ensure quality compliance at all levels
- Focus on delivery to ensure Mulberry project teams meet their agreed timeframes
- Develop and maintain Stakeholder relationships with internal and external Business leads
- Help resolve technical and operational issues, to ensure that the Project team meet their objectives
In order to be susessfull you will need to be able to demonstrate and showcase;
For more Information on this role please apply with in or contact me to discuss confidentially.