Our client is looking to expand their growing team of highly skilled engineers to welcome a new addition to focus on delivering expert knowledge in Computer Hardware and Software.
The successful candidate will work on development of Windows-based data analysis and system configuration tools.
Working in Cambridge you will have the opportunity to join and well known and highly recommended company that offer the chance to work on a variety of interesting and challenging technology projects. Working with the latest technologies you will also have the opportunity to not only expand on current skill sets but develop an outstanding knowledge based covering hardware and software.
The successful individual will need to possess:
- A degree-level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Ability to use one or more development language (C#, C++ etc.)
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
Any of the following experiences would also benefit your application:
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Embedded systems
- Embedded development in C
- GUI design
- Multi-threaded programming
The successful individual can expect a salary of between £30,000 - £40,000, depending on experience.
Company benefits include: Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Private Health Care, generous Pension Scheme, 25 days Holiday and much more.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.