SoCode are proud to be working with a booming start up with a focus on building a more sustainable future by providing data driven insights to construction and development teams in order to deliver more sustainable projects. They assist in the tracking of waste data and then delivering real time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
We are looking for a Product Owner, who is interested in building a more sustainable future. You will have the opportunity to work in a close-knit but growing team – with the ability to
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Working in a Scrum or other Agile team.
- Experience and interest in start-ups and entrepreneurship.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of many competing demands.
- A clear and articulate communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Strong attention to detail.
The role is fully remote (ability to access London office) and offers a salary of up to £70,000 per annum plus benefits. If you are interested in the opportunity to make a difference in one of the world’s most polluting environments, then this is the role for you.
If this sounds like a role you or someone you know may be interested in, please get in touch!