SoCode are proud to announce another opportunity at a global technology firm specialising in critical communications. Due to winning new contracts in the United States, our client is looking to add to its team of 450 people. They offer flexibilty on working hours, and even have a half day on a Friday!
Due to expansion, this company is looking to take on a Product Marketing Manager. This could be Product Management or Development who will update and create specifications that address requirements gathered from a variety of stakeholders.
- 4 years’ experience writing/creating user stories and specific documents in order to communicate requirements
- Experience in an embedded software environment
- Writing functional specifications
- Agile Scrum environment background
- JIRA (or other) experience
- Excellent organisational and analytical, planning and organisations skills. Be able to prioritise and manage multiple demands.
- Experience within wireless telecoms
- Software development background (or at least an understand of what is entailed)
- Tech firm background
If you are interested, or would like to know more email myself on Hector@SoCode.co.uk