Product Manager – Cambridge - £40-£70k
Our client, who are a global market leader in the design and production of critical communication products, systems and applications are currently looking for a Product Manager to join their office based in Cambridge.
As a Product Manager you will be working closely with several teams across the company to create the best products and services to meet customer demands, another key part of your role will be undertaking market analysis for the company and their products. You will be an integral part of the development process and product life-cycle, ensuring that products concept and user experience are well met.
Since there founding they have established a global network branching out to over 30 countries. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company that has plenty of opportunity for growth and progression both locally and internationally.
Their beautiful offices are situated just 6-8 miles north of Cambridge.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Previous Product Management experience, ideally from an electronics or communications background.
- The ability to undertake in-depth market and industry business analysis and derive business driven roadmaps.
- This role will involve travelling to customers on short notice, so the ideal candidate will be happy with this.
- Strong technical awareness and exposure to key technologies such as mobile devices, broadband systems and information architecture
- You will be working for a highly dynamic company so the ideal candidate will be happy to take a pragmatic approach to their work and wont be rigid on their methodology.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Our clients are offering an attractive salary ranging from £40,000 - £70,000 including generous benefits such as flexible working hours, attractive pension, etc.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have any friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position in the near future then tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation. This usually comes in the form of an IWatch, iPad, smart TV or Spa weekend.