SoCode are proud to be working with one of the most prominent local software companies in East Anglia to recruit a product manager to play a vital role in their long-term vision & growth within Database privacy & protection.
As our Product Manager within database privacy & protection you will have responsibility for the full product life cycle from the creation of product strategy, inception, successful commercialisation, and then the product’s end-of-life. Reporting into our Group Product Manager, you will be working with senior stakeholders, defining the product vision, and executing on the strategy to realise it.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Definition of product strategy and underlying commercial plans, ensuring that the strategy is communicated and implemented across the organisation
- Working with the Chief Product Officer and Group Product Managers to ensure that products achieve key objectives and align with company direction
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure that products provide complimentary added value, strengthening the wider portfolio offering
- Partner with the product Technical Lead and Designer to deliver a high-quality, sustainable product roadmap. And, with the Product Marketing Manager on positioning, pricing, packaging and go to market plans
- Work as part of the product management team to support portfolio level decisions and flow of information across the company
- Act as a product evangelist and liaise with marketing, sales, and finance on key opportunities and go-to-market plans. Drive customer engagement to ensure commercial success of the products
- Develop growth opportunities beyond current markets for products by constantly looking for new areas where either existing product can be expanded, or an adjacent product could be created
- Stay up to date with relevant market requirements, our competitors, and the evolving role of our target customers
To successful in this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of the needs of customers in the database privacy and protection market
- Experience in B2B software, and a familiarity with product management techniques in enterprise software development
- Evidence of building high-trust relationships with senior managers and development teams
- Experience working within an agile environment and user driven product development
- Significant experience collaborating with internal teams, such as engineering, marketing and sales
- Enthusiastic and confident when talking to customers, and proven effectiveness working with senior decision makers
- Demonstrable experience of successful cross-team and peer collaboration, balancing business, and organisational needs
- Demonstrable experience of effective and transparent communication with peers, managers, and the wider organisation
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation offering a salary of up to £80,000 PA, annual profit schemes, 5% pension contribution, life and critical illness and protection cover, 25 days annual leave, enhanced parental leave, the opportunity to take up to 6 weeks paid sabbatical leave and free breakfast and lunch.
For more information on this exciting position please apply within (we will always call you before making an application) or feel free to reach out to me directly to confidentially discuss this opportunity or your career aspirations.